Midwest Service Group, Inc. is currently searching for a qualified Project Manager/ Estimator in our Demolition Division.
• Provides complex problem-solving skills to resolve design, construction, budgetary & schedule related issues.
• Uses independent judgement to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
• Maintains log for RFI’s, submittals, contracts, change proposals and change orders.
• Maintains project files, drawings and specifications; creates correspondence with customers and drafts estimates and proposals.
• Interacts with a diverse group of external and internal contacts at all levels so good communication skills are vital.
• Reports directly to the Vice President of Midwest Service Group, Inc.
• Must have a minimum of 5 years in the field of Commercial Interior Demolition in both Estimating & Project Management.
• General Contractor or trade contractor experience is required.
• Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office.
• Must have an understating of construction management, estimating & budgets.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment while remaining attentive to details and accuracy.
• Strong leadership, teamwork & problem-solving skills.
If this sounds like you- please contact us here via our Contact form and email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org